Thursday, August 28, 2008

Long Time, No Post...

...no real reason just busy and like that is anything new. So I am challenging myself to a little "blogger contest", 30 posts in 30 days...can I do it, maybe not...but worth trying. I mean I do have so much dribble to spew forth on society. So let us begin with today's nonsense.

I meant to post some pictures from our "Gadient Weekend" at Gram's house. It was a BLAST! Now we were missing quite a few Gadient's (i.e. Rob/Dana/Phoebe/Simone, Ben/Tiff, Dave/Karen) for various reasons (softball, wedding, work, and thousands of miles away). However the remaining members of the clan did make it up and the weather was perfect, the cocktails delicious, and the food, well lets just say Grandma NEVER cooks a bad meal. So we spent the weekend pretty much just hanging on the boat, being terrorized on "Mable" (by Mr Fabulous & Grandma I might add) and drinking until Catherine made it known to the world that yes she is "A Swimmer".

This might just be one of my favorite moments of the weekend. Let me enlighten you, Catherine, Mark's wife (the youngest bro of the brood), appears to be the quiet, reserved, and sweet wife/sil/person in the family....BUT give her a vodka-lemonade and a few hours in the sun and BOOM goes the dynamite! Apparently her swimming capabilities are up to par with Michael Phelps (or at least that's what she tells us), she was freakin' hilarious and needless to say I already new this, but funny none the less. To be completely honest we all were a little "festive" by the end of the day, but it is so fun to see her in this light as her image is still one of sweetness, whereas I have made it known that I am "The Vino Mommy" and didn't get that name without having a few stellar moments of my own. So without further adieu here are some magical moments from the weekend.

Chick's dig me...
Party on the Mable...
Ummm....yeah....they are about to get tossed from the Mabester, poor inebriated souls...
"You know how you thought you people were funny this weekend...well I am done with you."
Any questions as to why we call Brian "The Hoff".....didn't think so.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

30/30 you can do it! Once you get rambling and in the habit you'll be making up blogposts while you sleep, in the shower, when you're driving...

C said...

That pic of Jack... lol.... stone faced, and he would NOT look at us but then he would try not to smile. hahaha, so cute.