Friday, August 29, 2008

A Divide in The House...

...as I was getting ready this morning Jack was lying in our bed, watching the news with Brian...then it happened, I was summoned by the Mr to come over as Jack had something to share with me...

Brian: Jack who are you going to vote for?

Jack: (in the sweetest little 2 year old voice) Barack Obama

Oh mercy! My baby has declared his choice for the Presidential election. Thank goodness Grandma Lon wasn't there she might have fell over....no worries Grandma he isn't sporting a button yet.

...of course later on as we were in line at "Donalds" (aka McDonalds), we asked Jack again who he was voting for and this time his answer was "Chinese"...go figure, maybe too much exposure to the Olympics.

2 comments:

Dustin said...

Now that's a very intelligent young man you have there.

Amanda said...

YAY Jack! My kids are also voting for Obama!