Thursday, August 14, 2008

11:02 Baby...

...I am writing this post a few days behind, because well I have been busy, but I had hoped to post this on Tuesday as that was the Mr and I's 8 year Anniversary! The title of this post may perplex you and well it should since it has no meaning to anyone else but Brian and I...and frankly I like it that way.

Our wedding day...(wow we look young)


The night of our 8th Anniversary...

My thoughts on our 8 year mark (in case you are wondering we have been "together" 13 years) is what we have seen, done, experienced in these past years. I know I am shifting into uncharted territory on my blog aka sappy post, but I thought what the hell, the Mr is pretty wonderful and I like to shake things up.

Brian and I have seen each other "grow up" persay, I mean we did start dating at 16 & 17 and since we are now both 30, it is safe to say that we both have changed. We have done and seen so much together and of course most has been good, but that is not to say we haven't had our fair share of downs as well. Through it all the one constant has been each other and for me, although I'd love to say that Brian is not perfect, he is pretty damn close. Oh sure there are things that annoy me about him (never cleans a toilet, clips his nails over the bath tub...but who's keeping track) and lord knows I am not perfect (I beg to differ though) but honestly there is no single person I would rather have next to me on this wild ride of life...than him. He has always been my pillar, the one I have laughed with until I cried or cried until I laughed...my very best friend.


So babe, I say the first 8 years were a blast, but something tells me the rest are going to be even better. Happy Anniversary - 11:02

1 comment:

The Mr. said...

Vino Mommy....

I can explain aboout the toilets. I have an allergic reaction to the chemical combination of porceline and poop spatter. I get it from my dads side. -sorry. But as for the rest of your thoughts and emotions over the last eight, (13) years I could not agree more. You have been by my side and behind me in my times of need. I cannot imagine my life with out you or our children. We have a beautiful family and I am proud to be yours. You are my one and only, I love you.

11:00