Monday, May 5, 2008

Part 2 of Day 1

Ahhhh...I feel like one of the "cool" kids now, I may not have an I Phone but damn it I have a blog.

Spent the majority of the day trying to work at home with kids. That my friends is not an easy feat and for those who say it is are probably not really working. But I did manage some play time with the kiddos, went to the park to burn off some major cabin fever they have been feeling. It was nice, I sat on my blackberry and listened to a conference call while the other Mom's sent me evil stares for apparently not taking the time to just be with my kids. Problem is I probably would have thought the same thing (I hate it when that happens).

Also note worthy of my first day of blogging is that I am down 8 pounds since starting South B*tch, I mean South Beach a week ago. It's been great, really. Other than that, I thought I would throw some pictures of our day today. I have to say, even though I am biased, they are so dang cute.




No comments: