Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Lonesome Loser & Anticipation

Cue music...."Don't Bring Me Down" by ELO circa 1979....backdrop bar at Chammps in City Centre downtown Indianapolis....me playing lonely traveler waiting for takeout to go back to my room and read a book and watch my newest favorite show Dancing with the Stars. Then I look around and notice that I am surrounded by lonesome losers and it looks like we are at a Blackberry Convention battling it out in a thumb war on these ridiculous pieces of technology.

I know sounds depressing, but you did laugh didn't you?

Having some wild dreams lately (probably because I can't sleep when I travel AT ALL, it sucks), anyways crazy dreams about the upcoming birth of my niece. I am so excited and nervous all at the same time. Got in a conversation with my staff in Indy about their various birth stories, someone said something about a loud moan that made their brother not only run out the room, but out the building, into his car, and out of the parking lot. Yikes! Maybe I should bring ear plugs? No wait that would DEFINITELY piss Stacy off and that is not what I want to do (or Lance for the matter, meaning don't piss your wife off in labor if you are reading this).

Missing my boys and the Mr, who by the way thinks he is dying from some illness (checked WebMD, it's a cold). Although well enough to play 2 softball games last night, must be because Grandma is staying with them and Grandma makes everything better. Till next time....

No comments: