Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mom's Day!

An early "Happy Mother's Day" to all the Moms out there. I shall take this time to reflect on what Motherhood has meant to me. How I do love my boys more than anything in the world (even more than vino) and how they have taught me what being a Mom really means.

It means that you will still will want to get pregnant a second time even if the first time you looked eerily similar to Shamu's second cousin, it means that after zero sleep and dealing with a colicky baby you will still think that your baby is the most precious thing in the world (could be that your delusional, but whatever), and it means that no matter how wonderful or how seemingly naughty they are being I wouldn't pick any other boys than mine. I love them to the moon and back and Ross has promised me that when he is 15 I can still kiss him at the bus stop (I have it on tape just in case he tries to get out of it). So here's to the last 4 years of Motherhood what a wonderful, wild ride it has been and can't wait to see what is to come.

So enough of the sappy crap, just heard my Mom ask my Aunt (her sister Lori), "How do you spell Bacardi?" and she said "R-U-M". Should I be concerned or proud, DEFINITELY proud. She may not be able to spell, but the woman can hold 6 glasses of beer in her cleavage and to me that is what makes a real woman, no wonder she is my Godmother.

I thought I would close with a couple pics of the munchkins who make tomorrow the special day that it is.



No comments: