Monday, June 30, 2008

Going to the Chapel....

...and Mark & Catherine got married...

It was a beautiful day, the couple was stunning, and the party was a blast. Guess what they had a lot of vino...for good measure. I have said it before and I will say it again we Gadient's throw a good party and Mark & Catherine's wedding definitely lived up to it! There are so many great pictures from the weekend that I could not possibly post them all. I will try and get my photo's uploaded tomorrow night and create a link so you can check them out. Beware, they get a little scary as the night progressed (that darn vino will catch up with you).

I will say that weddings do bring out the "love" in all couples attending and I definitely enjoyed my time with the Mr. It's hard to believe that we had our own wedding weekend almost 8 years ago, but you know what they say...times flies when you have kids, I mean having fun. Mark & Catherine are now blissfully married and enjoying their honeymoon and the rest of us are back home recouping. Only 12 months until the next big Gadient soiree....Ben & Tiffany's wedding, can't wait!

Here are a few pictures from the weekend:
The blushing Bride...
The happy Groom...The first dance...
Simone & Phoebe...
The Best In Laws ever...
Simone & Ross...
Jack aka Donald Trump & Ross...
Ben & Tiffany...
Me & The Mr at the rehersal dinner...
Jaime & her beau Dave...
The Mr and Rossman...

No comments: