Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Loving Had Me a Blast...

Ahh summer lovin' or am I just lovin' summer...whatever it is I'll take it!

Mom's birthday was a blast, Dad and Grandma made the BEST dinner ever and like I said the vino was a flowing. :) The rest of the weekend was spent having visitors and a BBQ. Lance, Stacy, Alison and Dustin aka Rudy came for an overnight on Friday and then Saturday we hung around and played outside. Sunday brought Father's Day where I detailed Brian's SUV as a present and did some pruning of the flowers. The afternoon brought a bit of softball watching and then off to my Aunt Lori's for a yummy turkey dinner. It was a GREAT weekend!

Tonight I went to a little impromptu girls night, even though I feel a cold coming on (seriously why do we get colds in June!!!!????), it was great to sit out on the patio of my favorite restaurant with the sun shining, throwing back some scrumptious vino with my girls.


Here's some pictures from the weekend, I could seriously post a ton! The weather was more than cooperative and the kiddos were so dang cute I became snap happy with the camera. First off, Miss Alison...

Ross & Simone....

Ross, Simone, & Alison
Simone & her new dress and shades...

Mr Jack...

No comments: