Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I feel pretty, oh so pretty...

Ta-da! So what do you think of my blog "makeover"? I love it!!! Let me tell you it was less painful than Botox (not that I would really know, but I am guessing) and definitely less expensive than Botox. :)

The Mr thought it was slightly crazy, but after he saw the finished product, he gave me the thumbs up. I have to give major props to Christi at Be Design who made this blog the beauty it is today. Thank you, thank you!!!

So tonight I am at home feeling like total crap, a cold is a brewin' and I am not a happy camper. There is a no good reason that anyone should get a cold during the summer, it's just plain mean.

Other than that we are getting ready for our first sailing excursion of the year which I am really excited for...with the exception of the cold that is settling in my body. We'll be sailing until Saturday and then it is back for the real craziness that is about to ensue. In the matter of a week we have Jaime's Graduation Open House, I am conducting 3 days of training and we last but not least we have Mark & Catherine's Wedding. Yikes!

Time to get some rest...hoping tomorrow is a little less "stuffy".

1 comment:

Dustin said...

I love the new look! I think you gave me your cold right before I left. My nose is running like a faucet down here in 90+ degree FL. Or maybe it was Jack that wanted to share with us both :)