Thursday, June 26, 2008

Riddle Me This....

...why is "Virginia for Lovers"? I don't get it, I saw the bumper sticker on my way to work, I called the only person I know who I figured lived closest to Virginia and frankly after our discussion and a little Wikipedia, I still have know idea. Something to ponder....

Below is a little more Jack Johnson a sort of Jack Johnson Part Deux...in case any of you are wondering why Mark seems to be performing surgery in his pictures, it is because he somehow found the one shard of plastic in our mini, stepped on it and bled...a lot. Fortunately we had some new Mommies at the concert with us who happen to carry a little first aid kit. Thank goodness, no gangrenous foot for Mark on his wedding day.

Catherine (not the Mommy for those who are confused) & Matthew...
Surgical Resident Mark, prepping the wound, with a little Neosporin to boot...
Completing the surgery after a good beer...

Ross & Jaime...if there are any parental units reading this, no that is not her beer, it is Ben's and I just happened to capture the moment...she prefers vino blanco anyways...

Crazy times with Ross & Mark....

Next post...."Going to the Chapel"

No comments: