Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Mamma Said There'd Be Days Like This....

Today was a "trying" day at work for me...made the decision to not elaborate as I do enjoy my job and more than that I need my job. However I did manage to rip every single finger nail off, which then all needed to be replaced (you will understand as we get further down the story).

On a happy note the kids are better and I donated blood, me just doing my part to save a life (or get a free Diet Coke and pack of Oreos). Which brings me to funny part of the day....after my lovely day at work I went to get all my nails put back on at my favorite local "nail salon" and my guy who does my nails, Andy aka Jackie Chan, asked me if I had donated blood at the "Criss Cross". Ahh yes, language barriers, I explained to him that it is actually called the "Red Cross". Made me laugh.

Tomorrow's a new day and God willing a better day....

No comments: