Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Malaysia You Say...

...let me explain. I took the boys to "The Target" to pick up more random (and probably unnecessary) items. Of course I tell them no toys...but they can't resist taking a stroll down the toy aisle and I am in no mood to argue so what the hell lets check it out (I know, I am weak, but today...too tired). I know Ross is going to want a Hot Wheels car, he always does, thank god they are cheap. So he picks a "Mystery" Hot Wheels Brand car...basically you have no idea what you are going to get (hence mystery), the car is hidden behind black plastic and after opening his prize our conversation begins...

Ross: Mom, what is the name of my car?

Me: Ross it doesn't have a name, it's a mystery car.

Ross: No Mom, look on the back of the package, what is the name?

Me: Ross there is no name on the back, it's a mystery, you can call it whatever you want.

Ross: Hmm, must be made in Malaysia.

What the? Where does a 4 1/2 year old learn such things? I have no idea. Also noteworthy tonight, I was told again to give back my crown for "Mom of the Year" for not feeding my kids dinner until 9PM tonight (is anyone keeping track of how many times I have had to renounce my title), but I think it was justified...just having too much fun playing outside.....ahh Summer.

Mr Jack...



Ross acting like his Bampa...

Trekking to the neighbors yard to find ball that has found its way over...

Boys of Summer...

No comments: