Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hump Day Musings...

...nothing real important to post, but some thoughts.
I stole this picture from J's Blog, it made me ponder why my child insists on turning EVERYTHING (no I am not exaggerating) into a guitar. Seriously, some of his favorite "guitars" are fly swatters (we try to curtail this one as much as possible), rackets of any kind, hair brushes, spindles from Mawk & Catherine's deck, large spoons, baseball bats, hammers, drum sticks, toothbrushes and so much more. I am sure there are many of you who can think of a few others as well. It is simply ridiculous and adorable all in one. The Mr and I have agreed that we will need to eventually sound proof the garage as I see a rock band in our future.
The Infamous "Racket" Player....JackMy next picture is an example of brotherly love gone bad...NO calling CPS on me. Ross and Jack were goofing around and Ross ended up with a lovely lump on his head. They (the boys) can't stand to be away from each other, however when together they usually recreate a WWF match...
Here's hoping the rest of the week is a little less eventful...

1 comment:

J said...

...a marker... his spoon... haha other guitar items
poor ross there, he looks a lil' solemn.