Friday, October 3, 2008

Here I Go Again On My Own...

...goin' down the only road I've ever known.... - Whitesnake, 1987

What does this mean you ask?

Well, again I promise to not be overly political in my blog, because Vino Mommy likes to live life La Vida Loca, BUT...after last night's "debate" (I am using the term loosely here) I am again sensing that I am heading down the same road I have traveled before which is...NOT voting for the most competent duo to take over as the leaders of our country but alas the lesser of two evils.

This saddens me, because I want to believe that there is a standout choice who encompasses the kind of candidate that will ignite the change so desperately needed, but at this point their speeches/debates/performances/agendas are dismal at best. Cheers to another great election.

No comments: