Saturday, September 27, 2008

We Made It!

...wasn't real sure we (i.e. the Mr and I) would make it to the weekend. No we are not having marital problems it is just that this week was so incredibly nuts for us that we literally had to catch our breath at night and a quick "hi" before we hit the pillow. BUT....we made it! We actually did a little high five because we were so happy. So in honor of our incredibly insane week we are in lazy weekend mode and LOVING it!

Today the Big Boy had soccer, then a late breakfast at Perkins and finally a long nap at home. I would say that thus far are weekend has been...spell it with me P-E-R-F-E-C-T! We did break our promise slightly to each other of not going anywhere this weekend as tonight we are heading over to the Gadient parents house to celebrate Rob's Birthday. But I think we'll survive. :)

Currently I am sitting in my sweats, contemplating if this is indeed inappropriate party wear for tonight's festivities. I guess for all involved me showering and new clothes is probably a good idea...now to muster the energy.

I decided to post a few pictures from our trip to the State Fair about a month ago (realizing that I hadn't)...needless to say that we again spent much time at the John Deere tent area as Ross may live in the "city" but is a farm lovin' boy at heart...

Gadients...yes Mark is that much of dork and yet she still married him...

On the Ferris Wheel...
Jack being oh so cute...
Brotherly love with a little John Deere...

Ross in pure heaven...

No comments: