Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wake Me Up When November Ends...

...seriously...no really, seriously, the speeches whether Democrat or Republican are just a bit too much. (Sorry Green Day, I had to change the lyrics slightly) I know that we pride people in being passionate about what they believe in but good god, I think my living room has about 5 feet of shit piling up already and we just hit September. Don't get me wrong I think change is good, no laughing, you ALL know we need change, but sometimes I wish people (i.e. candidates) could just be real and forget all the propaganda or pomp and circumstance and.....just...be......real.

Ok, enough of that, I stated long ago that this blog is not meant to feed your mind in a way that challenges you or would make you a more well rounded human being. Remember it's me, Vino Mommy, who thinks if we could all just sit around with a nice glass of Cab, all the World's problems could be solved...by about the 3rd or 4th bottle.

So I digress...had a thought tonight that was brought on by noticing a small brown object on the carpet and it goes a little something like this...

Jen Pre-Kids: "Hmmm, wonder what that is, probably some dirt or a leaf."

Jen Post-Kids: "Crap, a little piece of shit made it out of someone pants. Where's Brian?"

Conclusion: A small chocolate chip from a "muppin" was on the carpet.

What have I learned from this....everything that is brown and on television during the election season is deemed to be shit.

Must sign off as I need to watch Ms Palin's speech, I need to figure out who this mystery woman is and fill my house with crap....I mean knowledge.

No comments: