Monday, September 22, 2008

Still Alive and Kicking...

...I made it...how I don't know, but I did. There are certain places I will never live, Florida is one of them. I am sure there are plenty of people out there who enjoy chewing their way through the humidity or thoroughly enjoy their daily "swas" but not moi. It was hot, humid, and sweaty!

BUT...fun as all hell! I am not sure where I am currently positioned on the liver transplant list, but I am hoping it is somewhere near the top, because 4 days with the "Softball Crew" has made Vino Mommy's liver hurt. :)

Not sure how many pictures I will be able to post as numerous bouts of debauchery ensued in the Florida, but again, damn it was fun.

I will try and write more later about the trip and some more musings from the life that is Gadient...


No comments: