Monday, September 8, 2008

School is Cool...

...the Big Boy loves him some school and this year's first day was SOOOOOOO much better than last year. Let's take a stroll down memory lane shall we...last year was Ross's first year of preschool and on his first day he cried and cried and well that lead to one sad Mommy and Daddy...fortunately his awesome teacher Miss Mary called shortly after we left to let the worried Mom and Dad know that he quit crying within minutes of us leaving.

This year it was...adios Mom and Dad, I don't need you to hold my hand, I am pro, be off with you and I'll see you in awhile. Somewhat bittersweet as a big part of me was so proud of him and all of his big-boyness as to not be afraid of going to school and then the other part of me realizes how quick he is growing up. I know I have said it before, but if I could just slow time for just a little bit...just enough to make sure I don't blink and then see 18 years zoom by in an instant.

Here are some pics of the big day...





3 comments:

J said...

what a cutie! I'm glad his first day went well. Don't worry too much about not having enough time though, just focus on the time you have now

benjamin said...

btw, loved the mr. in the flare jeans, great touch...gggrrr.

Vino Mommy said...

Benjamin be nice! Anyways they are bootcut and they are hot! ;)