Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Livin' it Up...

...what does this entail you may ask? Well, tonight I am donning my most comfortable outfit consisting of jeans, old MSU sweatshirt (perfectly worn, torn & loved) and my slippers. I am of course sipping on some delicious vino after filling up on scrumptious Chicken Tortilla Soup and capping it all off with a piece of apple pie. Yes this is the glamorous life that I lead...here in my familiar yet quiet hotel room. Livin it up.

But you know what is better...

(Just in case you are wondering, they are pretending to be cactus)
I just love my guys, more than anything.

1 comment:

coolhandelguy said...

Hello Mom, this is Ross, I am happy that you are my mom and I love you and Dad and Jack and Phoebe Simone and Grandma Jo and Grandpa Mike and Grandma Lon and Bampa. I will pick you up at the airport tomorrow, I miss you.

love Ross.