Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Good/The Bad...

...sitting in the new Indianapolis Airport enjoying the worlds smallest glass of vino at Vinea...so the bad news is frankly the amount is quite small, the good news, is that it is delectable vino... so who's complaining.

The airport is certainly busier than Monday night with many eager travelers waiting to head out. I am literally giddy at the thought of being home with my guys for so many days in a row. I know that sounds terribly, well sad, but I am half way through this traveling insanity and then I am officially grounded at home for about 4 weeks...I am sure Beerdaddy will be shoving me out of the house by then. :)

So other than that not too much else to report, did get a chance to try out Fogo de Chao today for lunch, if that isn't a South Beach dieters heaven I don't know what is. Can you say bring on the meat?

Last but not least to all who are reading this, I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and take time to remember all the blessings in your life. I for one am certainly grateful for the 3 loves of my life who will be in arms in just 2 short hours, but also for my incredibly wonderful Parents, In Laws, Grandparents, Friends, Family, the home I live in, the job I have and that I want for nothing other than to be surrounded by those I love, what a great feeling. Happy Thanksgiving.

Love,

1 comment:

Dustin said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Thanks for being such a great friend throughout the years :)
Love ya,
Dustin