Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bored and Sad...

...I want to go home. I am homesick, I miss my boys and I miss Brian....yes it has been a "good" trip, did a little exploring but now I am ready to go home. Hotel life can get old real quick...work, watch tv, work out, read, phone calls, sleep and do it all over again. I know many think that traveling for work can be a glamorous life...BUT alas that is not always the case. Sometimes it is just down right lonely and I worry about the things I miss back home. It is a phase and I know that, I am just in a little funk today and I know tomorrow it will be all gone the moment my plane touches down.

Until then, I will pout....

For all of you, check out these pics from our Mom and Baby Group photo session taken by Diane Hagler last week...pretty dang cute kids if I do say so myself.
The "original" babies...now 5 year olds... The Fab Five Mom's and our Munchkins...

1 comment:

Stacy said...

This post makes me sad.