Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello from Mormon Country...

...I am currently sitting in my hotel room watching TV and kicking back from a busy day of training. I was given the opportunity to attend a sales training course being hosted by one of the sister company's that the company I work for owns. It has been great, not that I am getting back into sales...honestly I never left...don't kid yourself in thinking that once you become a manager that you no longer are "bothered" by the daily tasks of conducting business...cause guess what you still are...I digress...

Anyways it has been a great refresher and given me new ways of looking at my current ways of handling business. It has also given me an opportunity to check out yet another city & state I have never been to...Utah and more specifically Salt Lake City...this place is definitely different...a lot of Mormons, who would have thought? I have checked out the Temple, the Tabernacle, ate at a lot of great restaurants and plan on heading to Park City tomorrow night.

Usually I am not this social after hours on work trips but I am traveling with one of my staff and there are also others attending training from out of town. It's nice to have people to talk to versus working and heading back to hunker down in my room for the night...because really that gets old, boring and at times lonely. Speaking of lonely I miss my guys terribly...I constantly worry about how my travel affects them and in my own selfishness wonder if they miss me as much as I miss them...

So that's all for tonight just a little tid bit of what I am up to and hopefully I can muster the energy to write a little more of about what has been happening at Casa del Gadient...

Till next time, I will be counting the days, hours, & minutes until I see my guys...

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I am so proud of you Jen! Two times in one month, so far!
I am glad to hear that your trip is going well. Keep posting becuase starting next week I won't see or talk to a lot of people for awhile and I am counting on you to fill me in!
Love ya.