Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Ok, I am a little less pissed...

...than last night. Seriously annoyed beyond belief. I am currently at the Indy Airport, returning home from my last trip of 2008 and OVERJOYED!!! I can't wait to be home and not have to pack a bag for at least a month.

So my post last night (which BTW...apparently doesn't reflect the real time as it was 11PM when I posted) talked about all that has transpired in the life of Vino Mommy last week. Frankly I can't recite it again, lets just put it this way...a lot happened, it's the freakin Holiday season, what do you expect. But like I said I am anxiously awaiting my last flight home for the year and that is HUGE. It has been quite the year for me, for Beer Daddy, and for the munchkins. They have definitely become accustomed to Mommy's travel schedule and like I said before there is no way I could have kept up this insane schedule with out my side kick/partner in crime...the Mr.

Speaking of the Mr tomorrow is his birthday and I am hoping to post a little something special for his big day...we'll see how exhausted I am when I get home....

No comments: